Wednesday 28 September 2016

Misc | 6 Funny Tweets Pag Maulan


Ohmaygulay!

It's been a long time since I last blogged! I got a new job and I am still maintaining my direct selling business sooo... But with things under control now that I have adjusted, I am hoping to be able to post more!

I am now working as a school administrator a.k.a secretary of the Directress Facebook angry smiley. Part of my job is to inform her of class suspensions due to bad weather so she can announce to parents and to other teachers. 

I have no AM radio and TV as well (poor me) so I rely on Twitter and Facebook announcements. Apart from following government officials and official pages for official announcements (whew!) on Twitter, I also search for #hashtags to stay updated.

So follow #hashtags I did. And not only were they informative, they were also hilarious! As in tawa ako ng tawa habang nagbabasa Facebook Blush Emoticon Read na para maka-relate ka!

NOTE: I blurred the profile pictures and names to protect the tweeters Facebook Wink Smiley


1. Tweets of those who are close to their mayors:



2. If you are brokenhearted, even the heavy rains can elicit #whogoats:





3. Even no one can see you because of the heavy rains, it is still essential to look your best!




4. The latest silly song craze now makes sense:


 5. This genius figured out why the mayor wasn't suspending classes:


6. Reality finally dawned on this tweeter:






DISCLAIMER: If you are the one who tweeted the above tweets, thank you for speaking your mind. And I apologize for posting them here. Nevertheless, I am not claiming them as my own, just merely sharing them Emoticon Blowing A Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment